Recording from May 8, 2020 Neurofeedback Let's Talk
0 lessons 120 mins
This course covers Part 1 of the Neurofeedback lecture given by Dr. van der Kolk and hosted by Northeast Region Biofeedback Society.
This course includes
1. Deep Dive into Neuroscience w/ Bessel van der Kolk | 60 mins recorded lecture
We will cover
- How the brain changes with developmental trauma
- Neurofeedback in the treatment of trauma
- What clinical expertise is required to train trauma with neurofeedback
- How to track symptoms during neurofeedback training
- What clinical feedback looks like combined with neurofeedback
You will be able to
- Discuss important issues and challenges within this community
- Describe how neurofeedback can be applied to the treatment of trauma
- List three essential components of provider education/training that must be achieved prior to embarking on offering neurofeedback to patients with a trauma history
- Describe the risks involved in treating patients without sufficient monitoring of goals and progress towards goals.
Sign up with your email to receive news and updates.